- Category: Ministry's departments
- Published on 31 March 2007
Under the authority of a Director, the Department of Financial and Material Resources shall be responsible for:
- preparing the budget and monitoring its implementation;
- technically preparing the files for the award of contracts;
- managing movable and immovable property of the Ministry;
- preparing and monitoring the implementation of projects for the construction, equipment and rehabilitation of residences and offices of administrative units, in conjunction with the relevant ministries;
- maintaining equipment and buildings;
- keeping the premises and their surroundings clean.
The Department of Financial and Material Resources shall comprise:
- the Sub-Department of the Budget and Contracts; and
- the Sub-Department of Equipment and Material.