- Category: Ministry's departments
- Published on 31 March 2007
Under the authority of a Director, the Department of Territorial Organization shall be responsible for:
- conducting the studies on the setting up of administrative units;
- organizing the services of the prefectorial corps;
- coordinating and supervising the functioning of the services of the prefectorial corps;
- border matters, in conjunction with the relevant ministries.
The Department of Territorial Organization shall comprise:
- the Coordination Unit;
- the Border Affairs Unit;
- the Sub-Department of Administrative Organization.