- Category: MINATD's Activities
- Published on 31 March 2007
The Minister of Territorial Administration and Decentralization shall be responsible for the preparation, implementation and assessment of Government policy on decentralization.
In this capacity, he shall be responsible for:
- the preparation and follow-up of the implementation of regulations on the organization and functioning of Regional and Local Authorities;
- the exercise of State supervisory powers over Regional and Local Authorities under the authority of the President of the Republic;
- the regular evaluation of the implementation of decentralization.